LNSC MAKES THE LIST AS US CLUB SOCCER ANNOUNCES FIRST-EVER CLASS OF PLAYERS FIRST-LICENSED CLUBS, FEATURING 46 CLUBS FROM 19 STATES!!!!!!
Date Posted: 12/21/2018
LNSC makes the list as US Club Soccer announces its first-ever class of Players First-licensed clubs, featuring 46 clubs from 19 states...
Right now you may be asking yourself what is Player First? Or what does this really Mean? Below you will find all the information and additional links about Us Club Soccer Player First initiative, the clubs that have been named, and why this is such a big accomplishment and honor for our club to be named to this Elite list of clubs across the country.
The first-ever group of Players First-licensed clubs features 46 clubs from 19 states around the country. Through a rigorous application process, these clubs have all proven their commitment to providing a holistic club soccer experience for parents and players, which emphasizes the development of each individual to his or her full potential, and helps parents make better choices about where their children should play.
As youth’s soccer’s “Good Housekeeping Seal,” these clubs immediately take this newfound recognition into their communities and nationally, standing out as pioneers in improving the club soccer experience for players and parents.
These exemplary clubs have met the rigorous Players First standards of offering comprehensive Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education, and Player Health & Safety:
- Arizona Arsenal SC (Gilbert, Ariz.)
- Arkansas United (Little Rock, Ark.)
- Ballistic United SC (Pleasanton, Calif.)
- Barça Academy Charlotte (Charlotte, N.C.)
- BEST FC (Westborough, Mass.)
- Birmingham United Soccer Association (Birmingham, Ala.)
- Blaine SC (Blaine, Minn.)
- CAPS FC (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Challenge SC (Houston, Texas)
- Classics Elite (San Antonio, Texas)
- Crossfire Premier Redmond (Redmond, Wash.)
- East Meadow SC (East Meadow, N.Y.)
- FC Alliance (Knoxville, Tenn.)
- FC Stars (Lancaster, Mass.)
- FC Wisconsin Girls (Milwaukee, Wis.)
- Florida Kraze Krush (Oviedio, Fla.)
- Houston Dynamo/Dash Youth (The Woodlands, Texas)
- ISC Gunners FC (Issaquah, Wash.)
- Lake Norman SC (Mooresville, N.C.)
- Liverpool FCIA TX (Dallas, Texas)
- Lonestar SC (Austin, Texas)
- Manhattan SC (New York, N.Y.)
- Marin FC (Greenbrae, Calif.)
- Match Fit Academy (Brick, N.J.)
- Mustang SC (Danville, Calif.)
- North Carolina FC Youth (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Ohio Elite Soccer Academy (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Ohio Premier (Dublin, Ohio)
- Placer United SC (Rocklin, Calif.)
- Prince William Soccer (Woodbridge, Va.)
- Sacramento United SC (Sacramento, Calif.)
- San Antonio City SC (San Antonio, Texas)
- San Francisco Elite Academy (San Francisco, Calif.)
- San Juan SC (Rancho Cordova, Calif.)
- Sockers FC (Palatine, Ill.)
- Southern Soccer Academy (Marietta, Ga.)
- Space Coast United (Melbourne, Fla.)
- STA (Randolph, N.J.)
- Sting SC (Dallas, Texas)
- SUSA (Suffolk County, N.Y.)
- TSC Hurricane (Tulsa, Okla.)
- United Futbol Academy (Cummings, Ga.)
- Villarreal Virginia Academy/Annandale (Fairfax, Va.)
- Virginia Soccer Association (Haymarket, Va.)
- West Florida Flames (Brandon, Fla.)
- Western NY Flash (Buffalo, N.Y.)
“We believe this to be the most rigorous and comprehensive attempt in U.S. Soccer history to identify those clubs that have demonstrated a commitment to creating the kind of infrastructure and culture necessary to provide the best overall environment for players,” said US Club Soccer CEO Kevin Payne.
In addition to this nationally recognized stamp of approval, these clubs also receive increased exposure through US Club Soccer’s best-in-class search engine optimization, more access and special benefits from Players First partners and resources, features on US Club Soccer digital and social channels, customizable content and more. They’ll also be invited to a Players First symposium in 2019.
Additionally LNSC Executive Director- Chad Metzler said of the announcement by Us Club Soccer, "We are honored and humbled to be considered as a nationally recognized program and to be a peer club to some of the most successful and innovative youth soccer clubs in the country. I hope that every LNSC member takes pride in being a part of this accomplishment". Metzler also took a moment to reach out to the LNSC Coaches and Staff to offer words of praise commenting "This is a big honor for the club and a huge compliment to all of our coaches and staff and the tireless work you all have put into this club over the years, all sharing the commitment and singular focus toward improving the individual player development experience. When you look at this list, there are some really big names on it, and your commitment to the club and our shared goals have allows us this opportunity to stand shoulder to shoulder next to them".
For more information on US Club Soccer Player First please click on the links below: