- Training - 2 - 4 training sessions per week
- Gameplay - August to May participation, 3 - 5 events per year
- Speed, Agility, and Quickness Development (SAQ)
- Psycho-social development and team work development.
- Motor skill, coordination, and athletic performance development.
- Improvement of Ball Mastery
- Ability to Apply Technical Skillsets (Decision Making)
- Team Development > Individual Development
- Understanding Team Systems & Positional Guidelines.
Playing Time Expectations:
- Playing time is developmentally appropriate, playing time is competitive & earned. Players may play more or less in certain matches for competiitve reasons, players may play more or less in certain matches for development reasons. These values shift based on level of play and team.