CISC TOPSoccer runs two season each year. One in the Fall and one in the Spring.
Each season is six weeks long and we meet on Friday's afternoons from 5pm - 6pm, at Mazeppa Road Park, here in Mooresville. If there is adverse weather we will move the session inside to Talbert Rec Center, 210 Talbert Pointe Drive, Mooresville NC, 28115.
If you have any questions please contact Fil Wilkinson at 704-439-6887 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can find information about the program and our FALL 2019 Season dates.
The cost is $70 per player and you can register at www.lakenormansoccer.com
FALL 2019 SEASON DATES
Week 1 - September 13th
Week 2 - September 20th
Week 3 - September 27th
Week 4 - October 4th
Week 5 - October 11th
Week 6 - October 18th
What is TOPSoccer?
- TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community based program that is designed to meet the needs of children and young adults that have physical and/or intellectual disabilities.
- The program is geared towards player development rather than to competition.
Who can participate?
- Any child/young adult with any disability. Evetone is welcome.
- Disabilities might include:
- Down Syndrome
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sight or Hearing Impaired
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- That it will be a fun and meaningful experience for their child.
- That the games and activities will be adapted in ways that ensure the child will learn at his/her own pace.
- Practices and games will be organized.
- The program will improve the overall fitness, self-esteem and social skill of the child.
What are the benefits to the TOPSoccer player
- The TOPSoccer athlete will develop a sense of belonging to a community and will learn the value of being part of a team.
- The athlete will experience an increase in self-esteem, fitness and social skills.
- Success is based upon ability!